Season 05, Episode 13 – “And the Lost Baggage”
Max tags along with Caroline when she travels to Los Angeles on a film studio’s dime to discuss the idea of making her riches-to-rags life story into a movie. While there, Max loses her luggage but finds a new crush.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(30 downloads) Aired February 26, 2016
- Worst Tinder Date Ever (2018) The movie will be based in Los Angeles and focus on people who go on a Tinder date that generates several disasters.
Tinder is a location-based dating and social discovery service app that facilitates communication between mutually interested users. The app was launched in 2012, and by […]
- Catfish: The TV Show S06E19 From the producers of the critically acclaimed 2010 documentary film "Catfish'' comes a TV version, which follows the journey of couples who have formed an online relationship but have never met in person. Filmmakers Yaniv "Nev'' Schulman -- whose own online love drama was the subject of […]
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Charlie (2015) Charlie is an upcoming Malayalam film directed, co-written and co-produced by Martin Prakkat. The movie is all about the titular character Charlie, played by Dulquer Salman and a young man who has a life experience which overshadows his age. He loves traveling and talks a special slang, […]
- 2 Broke Girls S05E04 – And the Inside Outside Situation Season 05, Episode 04 – “And the Inside Outside Situation”
Max and Caroline’s cupcake shop is boycotted after they refuse to sell cupcakes to “I”, an artist who wants to put cocktail weenies in them.