During the height of summer, Caroline, a forty-year-old Parisian and mother, arrives in a small village in the south of France. She must hastily organize the funeral of her mother, a flighty lawyer, whom she barely used to see. Caroline is welcomed by Pattie, who likes to talk about her love affairs with the local men to anyone who’ll listen. Then, while the whole valley gets ready for the traditional mid-summer dance, Caroline’s mother’s corpse mysteriously disappears…
- The Lovers and the Despot (2016) They were the Brangelina of ’70s South Korea—the romance between the debonair film director Shin Sang-ok and glamorous actress Choi Eun-hee took them to the heights of South Korean society. Fame took a toll on their love, but it also attracted unbelievable twists of fate. The two find […]
- Wonderful Nightmare (2015) 미쓰 와이프 By God’s mistake, an arrogant single lawyer turns into a mother of two kids! Yeon-woo, an ambitious lawyer never believes in love is about to start her new job at the biggest law firm in the states. A day before her departure she gets into a car accident and passes out. She arrived in […]
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring (2003) This South Korean film takes place on an isolated lake, where an old monk lives in a small floating temple. The monk has a young boy living with him, learning to become a monk. We watch as seasons and years pass by.
- Southside With You (2016) Southside With You chronicles a single day in the summer of 1989 when the future president of the United States, Barack Obama, wooed his future First Lady on an epic first date across Chicago's South […]
- Dark Summer (2015) Follows the tale of a 17-year-old on house arrest for the summer. When his mother is away on business, a horrifying incident occurs, followed by an even more terrifying presence in the house.