Five directors with five completely different cinematic styles go on an affectionate journey through each one of the five states bathed by the gigantic São Francisco River. Faith, passions, legends and the search for survival in the riverside communities of this river full of colors, which cuts through the dry hinterlands and flows into the exuberant sea of Northeastern Brazil.
- Looking: The Movie (2016) Patrick returns to San Francisco in search of closure and resolution regarding his relationships with Richie and […]
- The Ties That Bind (2015) Employing an intimate interview style, Grammy- and Emmy®-winning filmmaker Thom Zimny showcases Bruce Springsteen’s first-person take on his writing process. Offering an in-depth discussion on the origins of key tracks from his first double album, The River, Springsteen shares how they […]
- Death In Paradise S06E01 The death of a scientist on the side of a live volcano proves a difficult case to crack for Humphrey and his team when everything appears to point to a death from natural causes.
Detective Inspector Richard Poole is transferred to Sainte Marie, an island in the Caribbean. Totally […]
- Slack Bay (2016) Summer 1910. Several tourists have vanished while relaxing on the beautiful beaches of the Channel Coast. Infamous inspectors Machin and Malfoy soon gather that the epicenter of these mysterious disappearances must be Slack Bay, a unique site where the Slack river and the sea join only […]
- New Girl S06E13 Season 6 , Episode 13 – Cece's Boys
As Jess tries to find a new vice principal, she discovers that she has a real problem when it comes to making decisions. Meanwhile, Cece enlists Jess and Reagan to help her recruit new models, and the guys are in for a surprise when they enjoy a day […]