Season 03, Episode 08 – “Till Death Do Us Part”
As Rene is prepared for surgery, Ash Park prepares for the Christening of Baby George. With James still in Sydney, Olivia locks herself in her room unable to face the thought of going to church without him. Anna discovers the extent of their financial problems as Gino’s dreams die with the vines and the distance between them grows further. Regina is determined to keep George and Sarah apart forever.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(47 downloads) Aired November 17, 2015
- A Place To Call Home S03E07 – Sins of the Father Season 03, Episode 07 – “The Sins Of The Father”
Reeling from the revelation that Sarah is pregnant, George questions his political future. Regina hatches a plan to reinstate herself in George’s esteem. Jack continues to warn Carolyn regarding Sir Richard’s intentions. Elizabeth helps […]
- A Place To Call Home S03E03 – Somewhere Beyond The Sea Season 03, Episode 03 – “Somewhere Beyond The Sea”
Elizabeth’s desire to make her life meaningful finds her meeting a charming gentleman. Gino outlines his dream to Anna of becoming a successful wine maker, and a charismatic painter comes to Ash Park and develops a rapport with Olivia. […]
- A Place To Call Home S03E10 – The Love Undeniable Season 03, Episode 10 – “The Love Undeniable”
Regina sets out to destroy any chance of happiness for George and Sarah. Elizabeth takes a remarkable step towards happiness while Anna questions her relationship with Gino. Carolyn finally confides in Jack just as his career is on the line […]
- A Place To Call Home S03E02 – L’Chaim, to Life Season 03, Episode 02 – “L’Chaim, to Life”
George’s return from hospital opens a whole new world for the Bligh family, as his new lease on life, pushes him to pursue a career in politics, announcing that he’ll run for the Country Party in the next election. While he has the support of […]
- A Place To Call Home S03E09 – The Mourners’ Kadish Sarah is supported by the community in her grief. With her family in tatters, Elizabeth refuses Douglas' offer of a deeper friendship. As their romantic dream finally shatters, Anna returns to Ash Park. Regina takes extreme measures to further ensnare George.