A romantic drama set in Germany just before WWI and centered on a married woman who falls in love with her husband’s teacher. Separated by the war, the pledge their devotion to one another.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(97 downloads) Aired September 1, 2015
- Offspring S06E01 – …Make Lemonade Eighteen months after the events of season five, Nina and the Proudman clan are shaken by tragedy when a family gathering results in explosive revelations.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously […]
- Offspring S06E03 – Getting to Know You Nina gets to know St Francis' alleged "pantsman" Dr Angus Freeman better, with his behaviour leading her to do something out of character.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously messy family, […]
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the editor of a London literary review. After a rocky start, Nina gets to know George and her family, and news about one of their neighbours leads […]
- Monchora (2016) It's a romantic drama with colourful characters and hint of mystery typical of Saradindu Bandyopadhyay. The film revolves around the story of a thief played by Abir Chatterjee.
- Wagah (2016) Wagah is an upcoming Tamil romantic film written and directed by G. N. R. Kumaravelan. The film features Vikram Prabhu and Ranya Rao in the leading roles, while D. Imman composes the soundtrack. After beginning pre-production in November 2013, the film is likely to release in late […]