Nadine is a beautiful French young woman. Fausto is an Italian young man trying to make it in Paris as a restaurant waiter. They accidentally meet at a five-star hotel. Both are fragile, alone and obsessed with the idea of an unattainable happiness. Their intense love is challenged by their own individual ambition and desperation.
- 5 to 7 (2014) Young aspiring novelist Brian meets Arielle, the sophisticated wife of a French Diplomat. They soon embark on a “cinq-a-sept” affair that challenges Brian’s traditional American ideas of love and […]
- The Corpse of Anna Fritz (2015) Anna Fritz is a beautiful and famous actress. Suddenly her body is found in a hotel and the news of her death goes around the planet. The young, shy caretaker Pau works at the hospital where they carried the body of Anna Fritz. He and his friends decide to take pictures of the body of […]
- The Great British Bake Off S07E07 – Dessert Week Season 07, Episode 06 – “Dessert Week”
Week seven of The Great British Bake Off is Dessert week. Three sweet challenges which will mean a bitter end for one of the six remaining bakers as they battle for a place in the quarter-final.
For starters the bakers face a sweetly filled […]
- Not My Type (2014) Clément, a young philosophy teacher from Paris is sent to Arras for a year. He meets Jennifer, a pretty hair-stylist, who becomes his lover. They're free in their hearts and bodies and could share this perfect love if the cultural and social divide were not as deep. - Written by […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E14
Rebecca Bunch is a successful, driven, and possibly crazy young woman who impulsively gives up everything her partnership at a prestigious law firm and her upscale apartment in Manhattan in a desperate attempt to find love and happiness in that exotic hotbed of romance and […]