Charlie quits his job to move home to manage his hometown rock band. His supportive girlfriend shares his love for the band, until struggles within the band force them to make choices that will impact their lives forever.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(0 downloads) Aired November 22, 2016
- Rock The Kasbah (2015) “Rock the Kasbah” is the story of Richie Lanz, a rock manager with a golden ear and a taste for talent, who has seen better times. When he takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan, she gets cold feet and leaves him penniless and without his passport in Kabul. While […]
- Doctor Doctor S01E10 – Episode 10 Hugh's world is rocked when Penny accepts a job in the city and the hospital is thrown into chaos. Charlie develops an unhealthy obsession over Hugh's relationship with Penny.
The story of Hugh Knight, a rising heart surgeon who is gifted, charming and infallible. He is a hedonist who, […]
- Rosehaven S01E08 Daniel tells Emma that he and his girlfriend Grace are leaving Rosehaven for good. This leaves Emma with the choice of staying on without him or going back to Melbourne to try and get her old job back.
Daniel McCallum returns to his rural Tasmanian hometown, Rosehaven, to help his […]
- The Neighbor (2016) In the town of Cutter, most people keep to themselves. But when John comes home to find his girlfriend missing, he sneaks into his neighbor's house, finding his girlfriend and several other kidnapped people tied up in the basement. When the neighbor come home, John is forced to get out […]
- No Tomorrow S01E07 Season 01, Episode 07 — “No You Say it First”
Evie and Xavier try to say "I love you;" Hank and Deirdre try to keep their relationship a secret; and Evie pursues a dream job and tries to impress the CEO.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like […]