Sarah (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen) and David (Magnus Crepper) meet for the first time in ten years when she arrives at his summer residence. David needs help finishing a play, which turns out to be a dramatization of their long, troublesome relationship. The film presents three love stories about seemingly different couples; all named Sarah and David, but played by different actors in respectively their 20s, 30s and 40s.
- Ivory. A Crime Story (2016) Footage of the investigation documentary telling about the extermination of African elephants lasted almost three years. The film crew traveled throughout 30 countries to make a route of ivory smuggling and to find out the true culprit of these crimes against elephants.
- Endless Love (2014) When beautiful Jade (Gabriella Wilde) meets charismatic David (Alex Pettyfer), her sheltered world of privilege is turned upside down as the pair's instant desire sparks a reckless summer love affair. While Jade leaves behind her inhibitions and innocence as she falls for David, he works […]
- Sucker (2015) When Chinese-Australian teenager Lawrence cheats at and fails his high-school exams, destroying his dreams of a medical degree, he's banished to the country for the summer. There, he meets wily old conman the Professor and his cynical daughter Sarah, and learns that even the sneakiest […]
- The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez (2016) Les beaux jours d’Aranjuez
A man and a woman share their musings on love and freedom one summer night. The couple’s conversation meanders through memories, unspoken desires and passion through poetic dialogue.
- Blue Velvet Revisited (2016) 30 years after the shooting of 'Blue Velvet', the classic film of David Lynch, the German filmmaker Peter Braatz revisits his original Super-8 material and numerous photographies, filmed 30 years ago on the set in Wilmington, USA.