The Carltons explore the outdoors, get up close and personal with Floridian wildlife, hike a trail with real Americans, and save lives on a beach.
- Almost Royal S02E08 – Holiday In the season finale, Poppy and Georgie Carlton immerse themselves in American holidays, learning about the lovely pre-Christmas event that is Thanksgiving by attending and giving a speech at a parade before making themselves at home with a host family who are kind enough to offer them […]
- Almost Royal S02E07 – Work Tonight’s episode sees the siblings taking on the alien world of work, starting with a consultation on how to create the perfect résumé, then cooking up a storm in an American diner, before taking to the city streets as drivers for rideshare company Lyft. The episode also includes the […]
- Almost Royal S02E06 – Law and Order Poppy and Georgie investigate the American system of law and order, joining the police in a sleepy Louisiana town, learning that not all dogs are cute and cuddly, and that hosting doesn’t always mean being polite to your guests. The Carlton’s also travel to the very end of the country to […]
- Once Upon A Holiday (2015) When an actual, honest-to-goodness royal princess runs off from her official obligations and duties for a couple of days to see how the other half lives, she winds up falling for a good Samaritan who is unaware of her real identity during the holiday season. Will her true love still feel […]
- Mountains May Depart (2015) Shan He Gu Ren The life of Tao, and those close to her, is explored in three different time periods: 1999, 2014, and 2025. 山河故人