In the season finale, Poppy and Georgie Carlton immerse themselves in American holidays, learning about the lovely pre-Christmas event that is Thanksgiving by attending and giving a speech at a parade before making themselves at home with a host family who are kind enough to offer them dinner. They also attend Tu Bishvat, Groundhog Day and steal the show in an elaborate production of the Nativity. TV personality and fashion designer Whitney Port is on hand to help them through the festive maze.
- Almost Royal S02E07 – Work Tonight’s episode sees the siblings taking on the alien world of work, starting with a consultation on how to create the perfect résumé, then cooking up a storm in an American diner, before taking to the city streets as drivers for rideshare company Lyft. The episode also includes the […]
- A Royal Christmas (2014) A young working girl with a blue-collar background is surprised when her new fiancé announces he is actually a prince of a small sovereign country in Europe. After the couple quickly takes off to spend the holidays at his family’s sprawling, royal castle, she must work hard to win over […]
- A League of Their Own S10E04 – Jimmy Carr, Claudia Winkleman, Micah Rich Jimmy Carr, Claudia Winkleman, Micah Rich
James Corden and co welcome comedian Jimmy Carr, TV presenter Claudia Winkleman and Aston Villa star Micah Rich.
The show takes its cue from sporting obsession and sets two teams of comedians, celebrities and sports stars against each other in […]
- October Kiss (2015) Poppy Summerall is hired near Halloween as a temporary nanny by Ryan Lawson, a widowed, work-obsessed executive. Through a series of adventures, the eternally optimistic Poppy sets out to teach Ryan and his two young children what is important in life - unconditional love, family and the […]
- The Royal Tailor (2014) Depicts the love lives, jealousies and desires of those that work within the Sanguiwon during the Joseon Dynasty period. The Sanguiwon are responsible for the attire worn by royalty. Dol-Seok (Han Suk-Kyu) is the best master artisan in charge of royal attire. He views set rules as […]