Season 01, Episode 04 – “100% Not Guilty”
Jury selection begins and jury experts are sought by the prosecution and defense teams. Elsewhere: Faye Resnick publishes a tell-all book, complicating the court proceedings.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(23 downloads) Aired February 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired February 24, 2016
- American Crime Story S01E10 – The Verdict Season 01, Episode 10– “The Verdict”
In the season finale, the prosecution and defense make their closing statements; the jurors deliberate; and the verdict is given.
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S03E07 – Chaos Theory Season 03, Episode 07 – “Chaos Theory”
As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their biggest foes. Meanwhile, Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the […]
- American Crime Story S01E07 – Conspiracy Theories Season 01, Episode 07 – “Conspiracy Theories”
Conspiracy theories surface and the prosecution discusses having O.J. Simpson try on the gloves in court.
- American Dad S12E03 – Hayley Smith, Seal Team Six Season 12 , Episode 03 – “Hayley Smith, Seal Team Six”
A mental issue has Hayley regressing to a 6-year-old; and Steve gets a slow cooker.
- Elementary S04E17 – You’ve Got Me, Who’s Got You? Season 04, Episode 17 – “You’ve Got Me, Who’s Got You?”
Holmes and Watson investigate the murder of a man who secretly fought crime dressed as a comic book superhero. Meanwhile, Morland makes a surprise donation to Watson’s favorite charity, in order to compel her to do him a […]