Season 01, Episode 08 – “A Jury in Jail”
The jurors grow stir crazy after spending months away from their families and being cut off from society and the media. Also: DNA evidence is introduced to the country.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired March 23, 2016
- American Crime Story S01E07 – Conspiracy Theories Season 01, Episode 07 – “Conspiracy Theories”
Conspiracy theories surface and the prosecution discusses having O.J. Simpson try on the gloves in court.
- American Crime Story S01E05 – The Race Card Season 01, Episode 05 – “The Race Card”
The trial begins and Christopher Darden and Johnie Cochran face off in court. Also: the jury visits the crime scene.
- American Crime Story S01E04 – 100% Not Guilty Season 01, Episode 04 – “100% Not Guilty”
Jury selection begins and jury experts are sought by the prosecution and defense teams. Elsewhere: Faye Resnick publishes a tell-all book, complicating the court proceedings.
- American Crime Story S01E06 – Marcia, Marcia, Marcia Season 01, Episode 06 – “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia”
Marcia Clark begins to face public scrutiny for her appearance.
- American Crime Story S01E10 – The Verdict Season 01, Episode 10– “The Verdict”
In the season finale, the prosecution and defense make their closing statements; the jurors deliberate; and the verdict is given.