- VICE S04E13 – State of Surveillance NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden leaked details of massive government surveillance programs in 2013, igniting a raging debate over digital privacy and security. That debate came to a head this year, when Apple fought an FBI court order seeking to access the iPhone of alleged San […]
- Midnight Special (2015) A father and son go on the run after the dad learns his child possesses special […]
- American Crime Story S01E10 – The Verdict Season 01, Episode 10– “The Verdict” In the season finale, the prosecution and defense make their closing statements; the jurors deliberate; and the verdict is given.
- River (2016) In the south of Laos, an American volunteer doctor becomes a fugitive after he intervenes in the sexual assault of a young woman. When the assailant's body is pulled from the Mekong River, things quickly spiral out of […]
- American Crime S03E01 – Episode 1 John Ridley's groundbreaking anthology drama series explores issues of race, class and gender in America. The show has met with critical acclaim, receiving ten Emmy Award nominations in 2015 for its inaugural season and four for its sophomore season.