Tribeca and Geils are poking around into a prostitution ring, and the lieutenant is just sick, mostly about it. Afraid of what they might uncover, he orders them to stop. The only problem? “Stop” isn’t a word in Angie Tribeca’s vocabulary.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired January 20, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired January 20, 2016
- Angie Tribeca S01E03 – The Famous Ventriloquist Did It A ventriloquist is dead, and the lieutenant is just sick about it. On the case, Tribeca delves into the salacious world of American ventriloquism. The only problem? Geils always wanted to be a ventriloquist, which might not sound like a problem but is.
- Angie Tribeca S01E04 – The Thumb Affair A priceless work of art is missing, and the lieutenant is extremely sick. Tribeca and Geils search and high and low and in the middle to recover the stolen painting. The only problems? The demons in Tribeca's past and the lieutenant's lingering illness.
- Angie Tribeca S01E10 – The One with the Bomb Geils has been kidnapped, and the lieutenant is inches from death, though you wouldn't know it from watching the episode. Tribeca will stop at nothing to save Geils before time runs out.
- You Me Her S01E10 – Trope Isn’t a Four Letter Word Season 01, Episode 10 – “Trope Isn’t a Four Letter Word”
Splitting up doesn’t sit well with Jack, Emma or Izzy.
- Angie Tribeca S02E08 – The Coast Is Fear Season 02, Episode 08 – “The Coast Is Fear”
Tribeca and Geils probe the murder of a Coast Guard member.
Lone-wolf detective Angie Tribeca and a squad of committed LAPD detectives investigate the most serious cases, from the murder of a ventriloquist to a rash of baker […]