Tribeca’s been hoarding vacation days and the lieutenant is sick about it. Ordered to take a day off, Tribeca dabbles in civilian life while Tanner and Geils solve a murder on a golf course. What’s not a problem? Bill Murray agreed to be in this episode.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired January 20, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired January 20, 2016
- Angie Tribeca S01E05 – Commissioner Bigfish Tribeca and Geils are poking around into a prostitution ring, and the lieutenant is just sick, mostly about it. Afraid of what they might uncover, he orders them to stop. The only problem? "Stop" isn't a word in Angie Tribeca's vocabulary.
- Angie Tribeca S01E03 – The Famous Ventriloquist Did It A ventriloquist is dead, and the lieutenant is just sick about it. On the case, Tribeca delves into the salacious world of American ventriloquism. The only problem? Geils always wanted to be a ventriloquist, which might not sound like a problem but is.
- Angie Tribeca S01E04 – The Thumb Affair A priceless work of art is missing, and the lieutenant is extremely sick. Tribeca and Geils search and high and low and in the middle to recover the stolen painting. The only problems? The demons in Tribeca's past and the lieutenant's lingering illness.
- Angie Tribeca S01E08 – Murder in the First Class Another passenger arrives dead at LAX, and the lieutenant has finally been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis. The gang goes undercover aboard an airplane to catch the killer in the act. The only problem? The lieutenant doesn't believe in antibiotics.
- Angie Tribeca S01E10 – The One with the Bomb Geils has been kidnapped, and the lieutenant is inches from death, though you wouldn't know it from watching the episode. Tribeca will stop at nothing to save Geils before time runs out.