Season 02, Episode 02 – “Miso Dead”
Tensions flare between Tribeca and Scholls after the skull of a missing sushi chef is fished out of the ocean. Why? Because they’re in a love triangle with Geils. It actually has very little to do with the case.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(28 downloads) Aired June 7, 2016
- Angie Tribeca S02E01 – Fleas Don’t Kill Me Season 02, Episode 01 – “Fleas Don’t Kill Me”
A man is found dead in a dog park, but a finally healthy Lieutenant Atkins doesn’t think Tribeca’s ready to take the case. Why? Because Tribeca hates dogs. And also she’s just woken up from a year-long coma.
- Angie Tribeca S01E06 – Ferret Royale Illegal pet ferrets are leaking into California, and the lieutenant could not be sicker about it. Tribeca and Geils follow a trail that naturally leads them to a high stakes poker game. The only problem? The Fish & Game Division is claiming jurisdiction.
- Angie Tribeca S02E07 – Boyz II Dead Season 02, Episode 07 – “Boyz II Dead”
The puzzling death of a boy-band member is investigated. Meanwhile, Tribeca finally meets with Sgt. Pepper.
Lone-wolf detective Angie Tribeca and a squad of committed LAPD detectives investigate the most serious cases, from the murder of a […]
- Angie Tribeca S01E03 – The Famous Ventriloquist Did It A ventriloquist is dead, and the lieutenant is just sick about it. On the case, Tribeca delves into the salacious world of American ventriloquism. The only problem? Geils always wanted to be a ventriloquist, which might not sound like a problem but is.
- Angie Tribeca S01E08 – Murder in the First Class Another passenger arrives dead at LAX, and the lieutenant has finally been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis. The gang goes undercover aboard an airplane to catch the killer in the act. The only problem? The lieutenant doesn't believe in antibiotics.