A day in the time of two individuals. What they do, how they do it and, perhaps, why.
- Thirty Million (2016) Thirty million people. A statistic. But this statistic is made up of individuals. Bangladesh is often described as the most vulnerable country on the planet. in the face of a changing climate. Find out why.
- Independents’ Day (2016) Aliens invade, this time delivering a clear ultimatum. The fate of humanity hangs in the balance as the U.S. President and citizens decide if these aliens are to be trusted ...or feared.
- Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned (2016) 가려진 시간 A few young kids, including Sung-Min and Soo-Rin, take a trip to the mountain together. The next day, Soo-Rin is the only one rescued. A few days later, Sung-Min appears again, but he is not the 13-year-old boy. Sung-Min became an adult over the course of the last few days.
- Ava’s Possessions (2015) Ava is recovering from demonic possession. With no memory of the past month, she must attend a Spirit Possessions Anonymous support group to figure out what happened. Ava's life was hijacked by a demon, now it's time to get it back.
- Kagerou Daze: In a Day’s (2016) カゲロウデイズ-in a day's- Shintarou Kisaragi—a NEET who shut himself inside his room for 2 years—has been living his life normally until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared in his computer screen when someone anonymously sent him a mysterious e-mail one year ago. One day, Ene had been […]