Every night, in danger of being beheaded, Scheherazade tells King Shahryar unfinished tales to continue them the following night, hence defying his promise of murdering his new wives after their wedding night. Scheherazade tells king Shahryar her stories but these are not those in the book. These are stories based on whatever will be happening in Portugal during the production time of the film. As in the book, these stories will be tragic and comical, with rich and poor, powerless and powerful people, filled with surprising and extraordinary events. This film will be about the reality of a disgraced country, Portugal, under the effects of a global economic crisis.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(41 downloads) Aired May 9, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(31 downloads) Aired May 7, 2016
- Comic Book Men S05E10 – Tell ‘Em, Jim Lee! Season 05, Episode 10 – “Tell ‘Em, Jim Lee!”
Artist Jim Lee shares tales from the world of comics on the podcast; a comic book brings wedding bells to the Stash.
- Requiem for the American Dream (2015) Through riveting and candid conversation, Noam Chomsky, regarded as one of the most important intellectuals alive today, provides the definitive discourse on the “Two Americas.” Filmed over the course of four years, the Chomsky interviews expose how a half-century of policies have […]
- Tales from the Crypt S01E05 Television series based on the horror-themed comic books from the 1950s.
- Tales from the Crypt S01E04 Television series based on the horror-themed comic books from the 1950s.
- A Royal Night Out (2015) The film portrays a fairy tale re-imagining of V.E. Day in 1945, when Princess Elizabeth and her sister Margaret were allowed out from Buckingham Palace for the night to join in the celebrations, where they encountered romance and […]