In the balmy tropical Atlantic, everything from dolphins, manatees and whale sharks to sunbathing jellyfish thrive in the Caribbean’s warm, sheltered waters, fringed with coral reefs and rich mangrove forests. But extreme heat in Africa unleashes terrifying hurricanes, causing chaos across the region.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired August 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
- The Hunt S01E04 – Hunger at Sea (Oceans) Hunger at Sea follows blue whales, sharks, sea lions, frigatebirds, dolphins and albatrosses to reveal the strategies they use to hunt for prey in the big blue. The open ocean is an immense wilderness that covers more than half the surface of our planet, yet for the most part it's a […]
- Sharkansas Women’s Prison Massacre (2015) When a fracking mishap accidentally rips apart the earth’s crust, the resulting hole opens up a gaping underground water way to a vast and mysterious ocean somewhere deep below. Instantly, giant prehistoric sharks begin wending their way upward toward a murky bog in the heart of the […]
- Ice Sharks (2016) A new breed of aggressive, ravenous sharks cracks the frozen ocean floor of an Arctic research station, devouring all who fall through. As the station sinks into frigid waters, those alive must fashion makeshift weapons or suffer the same fate.
Ice Sharks 2016 720p HDTV […]
- Monster High: Great Scarrier Reef (2016) Join the Monster High ghouls on an all new aquatic adventure as they dive deep into the crystal deep blue waters of the Great Scarrier Reef. When the ghouls get pulled in the school pool, they find themselves transported to a world of corals and florals - a wild underwater wonderland! […]
- Flying to the Ends of the Earth S02E02 – South Pacific Season 02, Episode 02 - “South Pacific”
Arthur Williams visits the island of Wadigi, part of the Fiji chain, as he continues the series exploring some of the planet's most remote places. Tracey Johnson has turned the island into a bolthole for the super-rich, but she only leases the […]