In the balmy tropical Atlantic, everything from dolphins, manatees and whale sharks to sunbathing jellyfish thrive in the Caribbean’s warm, sheltered waters, fringed with coral reefs and rich mangrove forests. But extreme heat in Africa unleashes terrifying hurricanes, causing chaos across the region.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired August 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
- Sharkansas Women’s Prison Massacre (2015) When a fracking mishap accidentally rips apart the earth’s crust, the resulting hole opens up a gaping underground water way to a vast and mysterious ocean somewhere deep below. Instantly, giant prehistoric sharks begin wending their way upward toward a murky bog in the heart of the […]
- 47 Meters Down (2016) Two sisters on Mexican vacation are trapped in a shark observation cage at the bottom of the ocean, with oxygen running low and great whites circling nearby, they have less than an hour of air left to figure out how to get to the surface.
- Fishing Impossible S01E06 Season 01, Episode 06
Charles Butcher, Jason Lewis and Thomas Hird are in South Africa in search of sharks, hoping to lure these predators close enough to their boat to catch and tag them. Blowfish is hoping to avoid using chum and instead thinks he can attract the sharks through the […]
- 2 Broke Girls S06E10 Season 06, Episode 10 – And the Himmicane
When a hurricane approaches, Caroline fears a big divorce party she's planning for a wealthy couple will get canned when the unhappy pair get stranded in close quarters at the dessert bar. Meanwhile, Max worries that Randy really did break up […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E02 – Coral Palms, Pt. 2 Season 04, Episode 02 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 2”
Part 2 of 3. Jake and Holt end up on the other side of the interrogation table after being caught plotting an attack on Figgis. Meanwhile, a questionable new captain takes over at the precinct.
A single-camera ensemble comedy following the […]