Autism in Love follows the story of four adults with autism spectrum disorders as they search for and manage romantic relationships.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired February 6, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired January 13, 2016
- VICE S04E03 – Right to Die Season 04 , Episode 03 – “Right to Die”
When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate last October, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is also administered to […]
- Identicals (2015) Identicals is a highly unconventional romantic thriller: an obsessive love story stripped down and re-arranged into the looping logic of a nightmare.
- 10 Cent Pistol (2015) A story about two lifelong criminals who maneuver through the shady underbelly of Los Angeles in search of wealth, love and redemption.
- Nena (2014) The film tells the story of sixteen-year-old Nena, who is confronted with the suicide attempt of her handicapped father. At the same time she falls head over heels in love for the first time in her life with Carlo, whose father has just outed himself. Away from prying eyes of the adults […]
- Life, Animated (2016) At three years old, a chatty, energetic little boy named Owen Suskind ceased to speak, disappearing into autism with apparently no way out. Almost four years passed and the only stimuli that engaged Owen were Disney films. Then one day, his father donned a puppet—Iago, the wisecracking […]