Two overnight workers at a radio/television station figure out how to upload the human consciousness into a computer. Internal crises lead to external chaos. Available for free on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlxwR3_GPe0
- Westworld S02E01 WestWorld is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin. Set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past, it explores a world in which every human appetite, no matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged.
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S03E07 – Chaos Theory Season 03, Episode 07 – “Chaos Theory”
As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their biggest foes. Meanwhile, Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the […]
- Iqaluit (2016) Travelling to the Arctic for the first time, Carmen arrives in Iqaluit to tend to her husband, Gilles, a construction worker who has been seriously injured. Trying to get to the bottom of what happened, she strikes up a friendship with Noah, Gilles' Inuk friend, and realizes they share a […]
- Railroad Tigers (2016) 铁道飞虎 铁道飞虎
A railroad worker in China in 1941 leads a team of freedom fighters against the Japanese in order to get food for the poor.
- Travelers (2017) S01E10 – Kathryn Season 01, Episode 10 – Kathryn
On the brink of death, MacLaren slips in and out of his host's memories.
Hundreds of years from now, surviving humans discover how to send consciousness back through time, into people of the 21st century. These travelers assume the lives of others, […]