The Theater Equation is a 2016 live album and DVD/BluRay by Arjen Anthony Lucassen’s progressive rock/metal rock opera project Ayreon. The Theater Equation consists of a live performance, with cast, choir and small orchestra, of the 2004 album The Human Equation. It marks the first time an Ayreon album was played live entirely, and the first Ayreon live release.
- Sayonara (2015) The world's first human-android acting duo, called Android Theater Project, is the collaborative brainchild of noted Japanese playwright Oriza Hirata and the leading robotics scientist Hiroshi Ishiguro. "Sayonara" is a remakable android play and has been adapted to feature film by the […]
- Pride & Bounty (2016) Originates in the small, rural town of Culebra, Mexico and takes place in one day between the hours of 6AM – 3:30PM. As a team of hit men ascends upon the small town looking for their mark, they encounter all walks of life along their way. Unexpected circumstances interconnect different […]
- Rebelution: Live at Red Rocks (2016) One of the most prestigious outdoor venues in the United States has, once again, teamed up with one of the biggest names in the American reggae genre, Rebelution. On June 3, 2016, Rebelution graced the stage at the historic Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colorado. The eventful night […]
- Aborted Traffick (2016) Aborted Traffick is a short film about human trafficking in several forms in a small town, and a young band's mission to uncover the truth.
- Roadies S01E01 – Life is a Carnival “Roadies” follows the day-to-day life of a successful rock tour as seen through the eyes of the crew members who help get the show on the road. It marks a return to the rock world for former Rolling Stones reporter Crowe, who previously tackled it in his semi-autobiographical feature […]