Feature-length documentary about the greatest diver of all time. Four-time Olympic champion Greg Louganis has faced more than his share of challenges. In 2011, he is far from the public eye and struggling to pay his mortgage. Now, the openly gay, HIV+ world-class athlete returns to diving to mentor the USA Olympic hopefuls. This may be his best chance to regain the notoriety — and financial stability — he enjoyed at the height of his career.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired October 22, 2016
- Chemsex (2015) In hidden basements, bedrooms and bars across London, "Chemsex" is a documentary that exposes frankly and intimately a dark side to modern gay life. Traversing an underworld of intravenous drug use and weekend-long sex parties, "Chemsex" tells the story of several men struggling to make […]
- McFarland, USA (2015) A track coach in a small California town transforms a team of athletes into championship […]
- Chempiony: Bystree. Vyshe. Silnee (2016) The story of three Russian Olympic champions. Ordinary people, who have become the pride of their family and country, and made history of world sports.
- Foxcatcher (2014) The greatest Olympic Wrestling Champion brother team joins Team Foxcatcher lead by multimillionaire sponsor John E. du Pont as they train for the 1988 games in Seoul - a union that leads to unlikely circumstances.
- The Fencer (2015) Vehkleja An introverted champion athlete arrives from Leningrad to Haapsalu in 1952 to become a PE teacher. Against principal's opposition, he starts teaching children fencing. From a bumpy begininng, fencing becomes a therapy for children and the trainer after rough war time. But principal still […]