Elaine and Ed Kendall have more than their share of grief and suffering. Once a young couple in love they now struggle for a sense of stability in their Staten Island home. Their eldest son is suffering from the physical and psychological effects of war; his younger brother takes it upon himself to bring him peace and relief. Meanwhile, their special needs daughter brings another kind of chaos to the family. Even though Ed and Elaine explore options for her care, they’re really just hanging on to hope that things improve somehow.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired April 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired February 21, 2016
- A Place To Call Home S03E09 – The Mourners’ Kadish Sarah is supported by the community in her grief. With her family in tatters, Elizabeth refuses Douglas' offer of a deeper friendship. As their romantic dream finally shatters, Anna returns to Ash Park. Regina takes extreme measures to further ensnare George.
- I.T. (2016) Mike Regan is a successful, self-made man who has it all: a gorgeous wife, a beautiful teenage daughter and a sleek, state-of-the-art “smart home”. But he soon finds himself in a deadly, high-stakes game of cat-and-mouse when his I.T. consultant, Ed, starts using his skills to stalk […]
- Time Trip App (2014) 幕末高校生 In 1868, a battle between new government forces and shogunate forces are about to take place in Edo. Katsu Kaishu (Hiroshi Tamaki) wants to avoid useless bloodshed and sends a peace envoy to Takamori Saigō, but Katsu Kaishu is unable to get a response from Takamori Saigō. One day, Katsu […]
- Rider Jack (2015) Jack, who has all but failed at life, dreams of a fresh beginning abroad. Instead, he unexpectedly has to take care of his hated father Paul, who he has not seen since childhood. Paul suffers from Alzheimer's and wants to make peace with his son while he still can. But Jack has very […]
- River S01E02- Episode 2 Still wracked with grief over the death of his friend and partner Jackie 'Stevie' Stevenson, River and his colleagues must attend her wake. There he is surprised to come across her brother Jimmy - recently released after serving sixteen years for a brutal murder, in which Stevie's own […]