Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high student, forgets his notebook in class. His classmate Akito Takagi, notes Mashiro’s drawings in it and asks him to become a manga artist to his stories. Mashiro declines. Takagi incites Mashiro to meet with Miho Azuki, Mashiro’s crush, and tells her the two plan to become mangakas (manga artists). In response, Azuki reveals her plans to be a seiyuu (voice actress). Mashiro proposes to her that they should both marry when Azuki becomes a voice actress for the anime adaptation of their manga. The two then start creating their manga, under the pen name Muto Ashirogi, in hopes of getting serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1,228 downloads) Aired April 26, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(695 downloads) Aired April 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(736 downloads) Aired April 21, 2016
- A Silent Voice (2016) 聲の形 聲の形
Ishida Shouya bullies a deaf girl, Nishimiya Shouko, to the point that she transfers to another school. As a result, he is ostracized and bullied himself with no friends to speak of and no plans for the future. This is the story of his path to redemption.
- Pitfire of Hell (2016) When college students are each assigned to write a horror story for class, they go deep into the woods for inspiration, only to find more horror, and humor, than they expected...
- Classmates (2016) 同級生 The story begins during music class before the chorus festival, when male student Kusakabe Hikaru notices that the bespectacled honor student Sajou Rihito is not singing. Although he thinks that Rihito just doesn't like singing, he finds him practicing alone in the classroom after […]
- The Notebook (2004) An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer's. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken […]
- The Fosters (2013) S03E12 – Mixed Messages Brandon is upset when he learns that his shared secret with Callie is in jeopardy. Lena and Stef’s mother, Sharon, disagrees over how Stef should handle her diagnosis. Meanwhile, Mariana’s run for junior class president heats up as the simmering resentment between her and Lexi comes to a […]