Brad, Brett and tour manager Marty enjoy some fun in the California sun as they take in some R & R between concert dates with Tim McGraw, Big Kenny, and Big & Rich’s “”Two Foot Fred””. After several weeks of exhaustive touring, the boys find themselves with a few free days to relax in L.A. — where they decide to cram in as much insane fun as humanly possible.
The boys hit the beach in Venice — where they convince Marty to go shopping for thong bikinis (which they parade along the shore), then they hit the Sunset Strip with McGraw, where Brett and Tim end up getting tattooed. As the sun goes down, the boys drag Big Kenny and Two Foot Fred out to Hollywood’s Dresden nightclub — where they seize the piano bar from the movie Swingers and tear the house down with a supper club rendition of “”Save A Horse (Ride a Cowboy).””
After a full day of Hollywood hysteria, the boys convince Marty to head South of the Border on a road trip to Mexico’s Rosarita Beach where they enjoy some Tequila
Never a dull moment, never a major hit. Singing duo The Warren Brothers have come close but have never quite grasped the brass ring. In Barely Famous: The Warren Brothers, CMT takes a comical look through the eyes of the unpredictable Brad and Brett into their almost-famous life, which runs the gamut from hanging out at the Waffle House to hanging out at superstar Tim McGraw’s house.
- Barely Famous S02E04 – First Tour Stop with Tim McGraw Season 02, Episode 04 - “Death Of A Relationship”
Sara finds out that her husband has cheated on her with the nanny, and she attempts to capitalize on it.
Brad and Brett hit the open road as they travel to their first big concert on the Tim McGraw tour -- in a low budget RV trailer. […]
- Barely Famous S02E06 – Time to Hit the Road Brad and Brett frantically get ready for their nationwide tour with country superstar Tim McGraw which starts on June 11, 2004. As the opening act, the guys will not only be trying to find a cheap Winnebago and finish rehearsals, but also pick out wardrobe, say goodbye to loved ones and […]
- Lego Scooby-Doo!: Haunted Hollywood (2016) Oooh Hollywood! The glitz, the glam...the Headless Horseman?! Join your favorite K-9 sleuth, Scooby-Doo, along with Shaggy and the Mystery Inc. gang as they find themselves in a tinsel-town twist! While on a VIP tour of the legendary Brickton Studios, Scooby and friends get a first-hand […]
- Sundown (2016) Guatdefoc Guatdefoc
High school seniors Logan and Blake prepare for an epic Spring Break as they travel to the beautiful and exotic Mexican beach resort of Puerto Vallarta hoping to hook up with their high school crushes. Surrounded by hot girls in teeny bikinis, the guys are truly in heaven. […]
- The Voice S11E12 – The Knockouts, Premiere Season 11, Episode 12 — “The Knockouts, Premiere”
The knockout round kicks off with the artists selecting their own song to perform. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill serve as key advisers.
The Voice" invites the strongest vocalists from across the United states to compete in a blockbusters […]