Brad and Brett frantically get ready for their nationwide tour with country superstar Tim McGraw which starts on June 11, 2004. As the opening act, the guys will not only be trying to find a cheap Winnebago and finish rehearsals, but also pick out wardrobe, say goodbye to loved ones and wrestle with their business manager over finances.
In addition, they will be shooting a low budget music video for their first single “”Sell a Lot of Beer”” from their new album Well Deserved Obscurity. It’s their first video in years.
Never a dull moment, never a major hit. Singing duo The Warren Brothers have come close but have never quite grasped the brass ring. In Barely Famous: The Warren Brothers, CMT takes a comical look through the eyes of the unpredictable Brad and Brett into their almost-famous life, which runs the gamut from hanging out at the Waffle House to hanging out at superstar Tim McGraw’s house.
- Redirected (2014) Flight is an outrageous The Hangover meets Snatch action-comedy-thriller with distinct Eastern European exotic flare. It tells the story of four friends - John, Ben, Tim and Michael - turned first-time robbers, who, through a series of misadventures, get stranded in an Eastern European […]
- The Eric Andre Show S04E06 – Warren G; Kelly Osbourne Musician Warren G and television personality Kelly Osbourne are interviewed; comic Jim Norton and skateboarder Tony Hawk appear.
The Eric André Show is a comedy television series on Cartoon Network's late night programing block, Adult Swim. It first aired May 20, 2012. The series is […]
- Baby Daddy S05E20 – My Fair Emma Season 05 , Episode 20 – “My Fair Emma”
In the Season 5 finale, Ben forgets Emma’s birthday and tries to combine her party with a beer stand at a street fair. Meanwhile, Danny and Riley are both offered new jobs; Brad returns home with a new outlook; and Tucker can’t get anyone’s […]
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? S12E11 – Misty May-Treanor Guests: comedians Brad Sherwood and Jeff Davis, plus Olympic gold medalist Misty May-Treanor.
"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998-2007, revived 2013) is the US edition of the UK show of the same name (with many of the same performers). It features some of the world's […]
- Youth (2015) Academy Award nominee Harvey Keitel as Mick, Youth explores the lifelong bond between two friends vacationing in a luxury Swiss Alps lodge as they ponder retirement. While Fred has no plans to resume his musical career despite the urging of his loving daughter Lena (Rachel Weisz), Mick […]