Fresh from his world record-breaking swim, Danny’s dreams come true when he is accepted into the Australian squad for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. He celebrates with Taylor but their developing relationship takes a turn when Taylor introduces Danny to someone new.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos Tsiolkas’ book and adapted for television in four parts, Barracuda is a moving story about identity, obsession, desire, the dizzy heights of success and the terrifying risk of failure. Starring Rachel Griffiths and Matt Nable and introducing Elias Anton as Danny Kelly.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(88 downloads) Aired July 25, 2016
- Barracuda S01E02 – Episode 2 After Danny’s success in Albury, he trains hard with the swim squad. And he’s finally earned their respect. However coach Torma unsettles Danny by insisting he change his stroke to butterfly. He believes Danny will never win gold with freestyle.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos […]
- Barracuda S01E01 – Episode #1.1 Episode 1 - Ambitious young swimmer Danny Kelly wakes before dawn to workout before his first day at the exclusive Blackstone College where he has won a scholarship.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos Tsiolkas’ book and adapted for television in four parts, Barracuda is a moving […]
- Barracuda S01E04 – Episode 4 Episode 4
It’s the opening night of the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and the nation is buzzing with excitement. It’s been two years since Danny’s public loss and humiliation at the Commonwealth Games and he is still consumed with overwhelming disappointment and anger. He finishes his day […]
- The Mindy Project S05E07 Season 05, Episode 07 – “Revenge of the Nurse"
Ben goes on a morning talk show to host a segment on medical matters, but his disinterest in becoming a celebrity makes Mindy worry that they don't share the same ambitions.
Mindy Lahiri can quote every romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan […]
- The Bounce Back (2016) Father, author and relationship expert, Matthew Taylor is on a whirlwind book tour promoting his new best seller, The Bounce Back. He's got it all figured out until he meets the acerbic Kristin Peralta, a talk show circuit therapist who's convinced he's nothing but a charlatan. Matthew's […]