It’s the opening night of the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and the nation is buzzing with excitement. It’s been two years since Danny’s public loss and humiliation at the Commonwealth Games and he is still consumed with overwhelming disappointment and anger. He finishes his day at his dead-end job and returns home to the Kelly house where the family feels more fractured than ever.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos Tsiolkas’ book and adapted for television in four parts, Barracuda is a moving story about identity, obsession, desire, the dizzy heights of success and the terrifying risk of failure. Starring Rachel Griffiths and Matt Nable and introducing Elias Anton as Danny Kelly.
- Barracuda S01E01 – Episode #1.1 Episode 1 - Ambitious young swimmer Danny Kelly wakes before dawn to workout before his first day at the exclusive Blackstone College where he has won a scholarship.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos Tsiolkas’ book and adapted for television in four parts, Barracuda is a moving […]
- Barracuda S01E03 – Episode 3 Episode 3
Fresh from his world record-breaking swim, Danny’s dreams come true when he is accepted into the Australian squad for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. He celebrates with Taylor but their developing relationship takes a turn when Taylor introduces Danny to someone […]
- Barracuda S01E02 – Episode 2 After Danny’s success in Albury, he trains hard with the swim squad. And he’s finally earned their respect. However coach Torma unsettles Danny by insisting he change his stroke to butterfly. He believes Danny will never win gold with freestyle.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E14 Season 07, Episode 14 – Ka laina ma ke one (Line in the Sand)
Five-0 must negotiate between the law and local customs when a man wanted for murder escapes capture and seeks asylum in sovereign land belonging to the Nation of Hawaii.
Steve McGarrett returns home to Oahu, in order to […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E15 (Big Game) When working a murder case involving the illegal practice of shark finning, Five-0 uncovers the possibility that a former Nazi war criminal may be hiding out in an old leper colony in Hawaii.
Steve McGarrett returns home to Oahu, in order to find his father's killer. The […]