True love never dies, the loving heart never stops beating … for Kerstin’s ex Thomas, who she still hopes will come back some day. Instead of Thomas, her mother Charlotte shows up at her door, mid-50s and freshly single again, too. Charlotte moves in with Kerstin and her flatmates, one of who shows her how to use a modern dating app to meet new men. As mom starts dating again, her daughter refuses to let digital reality intrude on her romantic daydreams.
- Tommy’s Honour (2017) In every generation, a torch passes from father to son. And that timeless dynamic is the beating heart of Tommy's Honour - an intimate, powerfully moving tale of the real-life founders of the modern game of golf.
Tommy's Honour (2017)
- Love Me (2014) Love Me is a character-drive narrative that follows desperate men on their quest for love through the modern 'mail-order bride' industry in Ukraine. The film highlights the complete process of finding a partner in a foreign land, showing the Western male and Ukrainian female […]
- Summer Love (2016) Maya Sulliway is a struggling single mom who's studying to become an accountant. When her young daughter goes off to sleepaway camp, Maya accepts a summer internship at Kizzmit, a tech company known for developing a popular social app, in order to receive college credit.
- I Didn’t Do It (2014) S02E16 – Drum Beats, Heart Beats Season 2, Episode 16 - “Drum Beats, Heart Beats”
Jasmine spends time with Logan over drum lessons and discovers she still has feelings for him, even though she is dating Owen.
- Making Out (2016) Charlie who is a professional screenwriter trying to make ends meet by pumping out as many screenplays as he can. Erin is an actress appearing in films and theatre productions hoping to find success and herself in the process. After meeting by chance on a film set they become close […]