Jay, Kumi, Crick, Buzz, and Walter are best friends who band together to explore and learn in an overgrown suburban backyard, which to them is their entire universe. The show incorporates songs from the Lennon/McCartney ‘Northern Songs’ catalogue, to tell uplifting and life-affirming stories filled with hope and melody.
- Clarence US (2013) S02E39 Season 02, Episode 39 - Sumo Goes West
Clarence learns his best friend Sumo may transfer to another school! It’s up to Clarence to protest, petition and rally to convince everyone to let Sumo stay – or face losing his closest school pal!
Sumo joins a musical and has Clarence promote […]
- Produce 101 (2016) Produce 101 is a 2016 reality girl group survival show on Mnet. It is a large-scale project in which the public "produces" a unit girl group by choosing members from a pool of 101 trainees from 46 entertainment companies as well as the group's concept, debut song, and group name. The […]
- Steven Universe S04E04 – Mindful Education Season 04, Episode 04 – “Mindful Education”
Steven and Connie learn to focus better.
A coming-of-age story told from the perspective of Steven Universe, a chubby and happy-go-lucky boy, who is the youngest member of an intergalactic/ethereal team of warriors known as the Crystal […]
- Lukka Chuppi (2015) Lukka Chuppi delves into the lives of a group of married couples, where the husbands are close friends. The story shows the group getting together after 14 years. The wives see a new side to their husbands suddenly, singing and laughing like how they were during their college […]
- Digimon Adventure tri. 1: Saikai (2015) デジモンアドベンチャーtri.（トライ）第１章「再会」 Fifteen years after the summer vacation. If we didn't go to the Digital World. If I didn't make this trip with others. If we didn't change at all like this. These Digimon were always with us. We've been friends all the time. We learned the importance of helping each other. All the things […]