A profoundly personal voyage into the complexity, fragility and wonder of the human brain, after Lotje Sodderland miraculously survives a hemorrhagic stroke and finds herself starting again in an alien world, bereft of language and logic. This feature documentary takes us on a genre-twisting tale that is by turns excruciating and exquisite – from the devastating consequences of a first-time neurological experiment, through to the extraordinary revelations of her altered sensory perception.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired May 21, 2016
- He Never Died (2015) Jack’s in a rut. Depression and severe anti-social behavior has whittled down his existence to sleeping and watching television. Seeing the human race as little more than meat with a pulse, Jack has no interest to bond with anyone. There’s little purpose for him to make friends with […]
- Hellstorm (2015) A documentary that tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II.
- The Man Who Saved the World (2013) The Man Who Saved the World is feature documentary film about Stanislav Petrov, a former lieutenant colonel of the Soviet Air Defence Forces.
- Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour (2015) The Prismatic World Tour is a sensory explosion of eye-popping theatrics and infectious pop tracks that secured Perry's place as one of the most captivating performers working today.
- Embers (2015) After a global neurological epidemic, those who remain search for meaning and connection in a world without […]