In the frontier town of Nome, Alaska, there’s a gold rush on. But you’ve never seen gold mining like this before — here, the precious metal isn’t found in the ground. It’s sitting in the most unlikely of places: the bottom of the frigid, unpredictable Bering Sea. And there are a handful of people willing to risk it all to bring it to the surface.
- Bering Sea Gold S06E07 – Teamwork The Pomrenkes are on the outs and risk losing their inland mining operation; Derek calls for help after making a dangerous mistakes.
- Bering Sea Gold S06E04 – Father’s Day Shawn looks to give his dad a golden gift for the inland mining operation. Also, he teaches his son a diving lesson.
- Bering Sea Gold S06E01 – The Gamble This summer, with the mining grounds picked clean, the fleet bets it all on new tech, claims and opportunities. Shawn must deal with his dad before hitting the Bluff. Meanwhile, Brad attempts to bring his family back together with the promise of an adventure.
- Bering Sea Gold S06E08 – Turf War Shawn Pomrenke prepares to head to the Bluff; Steve Pomrenke completes the first cleanup of the inland mining operation.
- Bering Sea Gold S06E10 – Jackpot After losing out at the Bluff, Shawn finds Derek on his gold spot. As the final gold is weighed, Steve finds out if his inland mining operation was all worth it.