Two estranged brothers reunite at their missing father’s video store to liquidate the property and sell off his assets. As they dig through the store, they find a VCR board game dubbed ‘Beyond The Gates’ that holds a connection to their father’s disappearance and deadly consequences for anyone who plays it.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 11, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired December 9, 2016
- Edge of Winter (2016) When two brothers are stranded by a brutal winter storm with an unpredictable father they barely know, the boys begin to suspect their supposed protector may be their biggest […]
- Quietus (2016) The life of a young woman who takes care of her ailing father is disrupted when her brother moves in with them.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia S11E01 – Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo Season 11, Episode 01 - “Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo”
The gang agrees to a truce while demonstrating Chardee MacDennis for an interested board game executive, but the nature of the game quickly sends things off the rails.
- The Ouija Exorcism (2015) In 1985, a celebrated exorcist trapped a horrific demon inside a ouija board. Thinking the board to be a game, his son played without obeying the rules, and let the demon loose. In order to save his son, the exorcist sent him far away until the demon could be destroyed. Thirty years […]
- From Bedrooms to Billions: The Amiga Years (2016) A feature documentary that explores the influence of the Commodore Amiga and how it took video game development, music and publishing to a whole new level and changed the video games industry forever.