From the legendary New York City music venue, the man The New York Times called “a master of the dirty joke” dishes on the taboos of growing up with step parents, how to navigate “the friend zone,” and why nobody should feel uncomfortable about cringe-worthy material at a comedy show.
- Michael Ian Black: Noted Expert (2016) Veteran of sketch, television, and film, comedian Michael Ian Black has mastered a delivery that's equal parts dapper and deadpan, whether he's discussing the pro-choice debate or the Tilt-A-Whirl. Taped at John Jay College in New York City, Black's first comedy special for EPIX includes […]
- America’s Got Talent S11E12 – Live Performances 1 The first 12 of the top 36 acts take the stage of Radio City Music Hall to perform for America's votes.
- Craig Ferguson: Just Being Honest (2015) Comedian and Emmy-winning television host Craig Ferguson brings equal parts satire and silliness to the stage in his second comedy special for EPIX. Performing on stage at the historic Town Hall in New York City, Ferguson offers hilarious insights on religion, aging, and of course the […]
- Master of None S01E09 – Mornings Dev and Rachel discover that living together isn't always going to be a series of happy mornings free from conflict and dirty clothes on the floor.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers 2017 E21 Beloved "Saturday Night Live" personality - and the longest serving "anchor" on the show's wildly popular "Weekend Update" - Seth Meyers takes over as host of NBC's "Late Night," home to A-list celebrity guests, memorable comedy and the best in musical talent. Late Night with Seth Meyers […]