The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project.
- Billionaire Boy (2016) The story of Len, who made a billion dollars from inventing a new toilet roll, and his 12-year-old son Joe who appears to have everything he could want but what he really needs is a friend.
- Lord Livingstone 7000 Kandi (2015) Film features the story of a group of people and their adventures to protect a village which is under exploitation by trade groups
- Listening (2015) What would happen if we invented telepathy? A group of grad students find out, with the film touching on numerous implications. Neither studious nor frivolous, an engaging take on how technology and consciousness […]
- Democracy (2015) Digitalization has changed society. While data is becoming the "new oil", data protection is becoming the new "pollution control". This creative documentary opens an astonishing inside view into the lawmaking milieu on EU level. A compelling story of how a group of politicians try to […]
- Contracted: Phase II (2015) Picking up directly where the previous film left off, the story follows Riley, one of the last people to come in contact with Samantha, as he scrambles to track down those responsible for the outbreak before the highly contagious disease not only consumes his body, but the world as we […]