We are in the year 2001, a temporary ceasefire brings a much-needed break to a small war-torn village in Northern Nepal, bringing much joy among the residents. Prakash and Kiran, two young close friends, are also starting to feel the change in the air. Though they are divided by caste and social creed, they remain inseparable, and start raising a hen given to Prakash by his sister, with hopes to save money by selling her eggs. However, the hen goes missing. To find it, they embark on a journey, innocently unaware of the tyranny brought by the fragile ceasefire.
- Sold (2016) Lakshmi is a thirteen-year-old girl who lives with her family in a small hut on a mountain in Nepal. When the Himalayan monsoons wash away all that remains of the family's crops, Lakshmi's father says she must leave home and take a job to support her family. He introduces her to a […]
- No Offence S02E02 Episode 2.2
As the team quell the riots that are exploding throughout Manchester, Dinah's discovery of young casualties in a gang-owned property pushes investigations in an unexpected direction. Joy is thrown into freefall after a shock discovery at Friday Street.
Expect the […]
- No Offence S02E04 Tensions run high between Joy, Dinah and Deering over the Attah case and the Friday Street team. And an urgent search ensues when a father reports his teenage daughter missing.
Expect the unexpected in this new police drama from Paul Abbott, the creator of 'Shameless'. Set in a […]
- I’m Not Ashamed (2016) Based on the inspiring and powerful true story and journal entries of Rachel Joy Scott- the first student killed in the Columbine high school shooting in […]
- Don’t Forget Me (2016) 나를 잊지 말아요 In the middle of the night, a man reports a missing person to the police office... himself. He has lost his memory. He can only remember from the moment he found himself left alone in an apartment. He tries to find any clue as to who he might be, but nothing comes out. When he plucks up […]