Season 02, Episode 05 — “Churched”
In the Johnson home, Sundays involve SAT prep and sports, so when the family is invited to Church on Sunday by the neighbors, Dre goes against his instinct of always saying “no” and agrees. When they end up having one of the best Sundays they can remember, they realize they should say “yes” to things more often. Meanwhile, Jack and Diane find out they were never baptized, and take it upon themselves to do whatever they want.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(39 downloads) Aired October 22, 2015
- Black-ish S02E08 – Chop Shop Season 02, Episode 08 — “Chop Shop”
While Bow prepares for the Johnson family’s annual Christmas card shoot, Dre takes Junior and Jack to the Barber Shop to get a hair cut from his lifelong Barber, T. When Junior decides to let another Barber cut his hair, Dre feels Junior has violated […]
- Black-ish S02E03 – Dr. Hell No Season 02, Episode 03 — “Dr. Hell No”
After Dre gets his yearly physical and comes home traumatized, Pops explains his generation’s strong aversion towards healthcare and admits that he hasn’t seen a doctor in years. Shocked by this disclosure, Dre and Bow try to convince Pops to get a […]
- Black-ish S02E10 – Stuff Dre thinks Christmas has become commercialized and is all about “stuff,” and no one loves “stuff” more than his kids. Pops and Ruby think they have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas and come up with a new plan to pare down gifts and spend more time together. The kids don’t handle […]
- Black-ish S02E18 – Any Given Saturday Season 02, Episode 18 — “Black Nanny”
Bow and Dre seek help with the house and kids, but Dre’s hesitant to hire a black nanny despite her desire to care for the whole family. Meanwhile, Diane runs for class president; and Zoey helps her sister create a smear campaign against the […]
- Black-ish S02E15 – Twindependence Season 02, Episode 15 — “Twindependence”
Jack and Diane are tired of being twins, so they decide to explore their individuality. Meanwhile, Dre buys Zoey her first car, but begins to question himself after his coworkers discuss the terrible things teens do with cars.