Season 02, Episode 08 — “Chop Shop”
While Bow prepares for the Johnson family’s annual Christmas card shoot, Dre takes Junior and Jack to the Barber Shop to get a hair cut from his lifelong Barber, T. When Junior decides to let another Barber cut his hair, Dre feels Junior has violated the most sacred of codes. The family is not happy with Dre’s new hair cut but Dre is disappointed in Junior’s lack of loyalty to T.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(33 downloads) Aired November 20, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired November 20, 2015
- Black-ish S02E11 – Blackish Season 02, Episode 11 — “Blackish”
Dre’s best friend from childhood, Gigi, visits the family, leading Bow to feel like an afterthought. After Dre and Gigi get into an argument, Bow convinces him she can fill in as his best friend. Meanwhile, the kids are inspired to become YouTube […]
- Black-ish S02E16 – Twindependence Season 02, Episode 16 — “Hope”
A highly-publicized court case involving police brutality and an African-American teenager leads the kids to ask tough questions, but Dre and Bow have conflicted views. Dre and his parents think the children need to know the harsh reality of the world […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black people are perceived now versus when he grew up. He wants to be more open-minded about being a part of his community, and his first step is […]
- Power S03E07 – Don’t Go Season 03, Episode 07 - “Don't Go”
Angela is left staggered after the breakup, but must rally to take on a difficult situation at work; Ghost scrambles to hold onto the club deal, while he and Tommy get reacclimated to the game. Also, Dre learns just what the La Arana card means.
- Tony (2016) Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in and invites Tony out for a party. After receiving a worried phone call, Tony is torn between his social life and the responsibility of his mother.