Season 02, Episode 11 — “Blackish”
Dre’s best friend from childhood, Gigi, visits the family, leading Bow to feel like an afterthought. After Dre and Gigi get into an argument, Bow convinces him she can fill in as his best friend. Meanwhile, the kids are inspired to become YouTube stars.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(67 downloads) Aired January 7, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(23 downloads) Aired January 7, 2016
- Black-ish S02E16 – Twindependence Season 02, Episode 16 — “Hope”
A highly-publicized court case involving police brutality and an African-American teenager leads the kids to ask tough questions, but Dre and Bow have conflicted views. Dre and his parents think the children need to know the harsh reality of the world […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black people are perceived now versus when he grew up. He wants to be more open-minded about being a part of his community, and his first step is […]
- Bride Wars (2015) 新娘大作战 Mary and Jing are childhood best friends. When they were kids, they dreamed about their ideal weddings. Ten years later, on the day of their weddings, however, a mistake by the wedding planner pits them against each other, in a battle of wits.
- How To Get Away With Murder S02E11 – She Hates Us Season 02 , Episode 11 – “She Hates Us”
A return to normalcy doesn’t come easy for the students as tensions run high in the Keating household. Also: A flashback reveals details of Annalise’s past.
- Vacation (2015) Hoping to bring his family closer together and to recreate his childhood vacation for his own kids, a grown up Rusty Griswold takes his wife and their two sons on a cross-country road trip to the coolest theme park in America, Walley World. Needless to say, things don't go quite as […]