Season 02, Episode 22 — “Super Rich Kicks”
Dre’s excited when he meets his awkward son’s cool friends after long fearing that he would never have a social life. Meanwhile, Bow finds an inventive way to deal with their other children, who won’t confess to breaking items around the house.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired May 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired May 5, 2016
- Black-ish S03E11 Season 03, Episode 11 — Their Eyes Were Watching Screens
Dre and Bow fear their children are being corrupted by the Internet, so they ban it from their home. And then the backlash begins.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black people are perceived now versus when he grew up. He wants to be more open-minded about being a part of his community, and his first step is […]
- Black-ish S02E16 – Twindependence Season 02, Episode 16 — “Hope”
A highly-publicized court case involving police brutality and an African-American teenager leads the kids to ask tough questions, but Dre and Bow have conflicted views. Dre and his parents think the children need to know the harsh reality of the world […]
- Black-ish S02E11 – Blackish Season 02, Episode 11 — “Blackish”
Dre’s best friend from childhood, Gigi, visits the family, leading Bow to feel like an afterthought. After Dre and Gigi get into an argument, Bow convinces him she can fill in as his best friend. Meanwhile, the kids are inspired to become YouTube […]
- Black-ish S02E07 – Charlie In Charge Season 02, Episode 07 — “Charlie In Charge”
While Dre and Bow take Zoey on a trip to visit Bow’s alma mater, Brown University, Dre battles with his fear of flying through a little pharmaceutical assistance to get him through the flight. One loopy miscommunication leads to another and […]