Andre ‘Dre’ Johnson (Anthony Anderson) is about to be promoted to Senior Vice President of the ad agency where he works. He and his physician wife, Rainbow (Tracee Ellis Ross), are living the American dream: great careers, four beautiful kids, and a colonial home in an upper middle class neighborhood. But has success brought too much assimilation for this black family? With a little help from his Dad (Lawrence Fishburne), Dre sets out to establish a sense of cultural identity for his family that honors their past while embracing the future.
Season 1, Episode 1 — “Pilot”
Like any parents, Andre “Dre” and Rainbow Johnson want to give their children the best. But their offspring’s childhood is turning out to be much different than theirs. They now realize at least two things: there is a price to pay for giving their children more than what they ever had, and these loving parents are totally unprepared for the fallout.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired May 12, 2016
- Lip Sync Battle S02E03 – Anthony Anderson vs. Tracee Ellis Ross Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross face off.
- Black-ish S03E02 – God Season 03, Episode 02 - “God”
When Dre discovers that Zoey is questioning her belief in God, he undergoes a crisis of faith and leans on family members and coworkers for their input. Meanwhile, Bow’s brother Johan comes to stay with The Johnsons after living abroad and becomes an […]
- Black-ish S02E05 – Churched Season 02, Episode 05 — “Churched”
In the Johnson home, Sundays involve SAT prep and sports, so when the family is invited to Church on Sunday by the neighbors, Dre goes against his instinct of always saying “no” and agrees. When they end up having one of the best Sundays they can […]
- Black-ish S02E10 – Stuff Dre thinks Christmas has become commercialized and is all about “stuff,” and no one loves “stuff” more than his kids. Pops and Ruby think they have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas and come up with a new plan to pare down gifts and spend more time together. The kids don’t handle […]
- Black-ish S02E03 – Dr. Hell No Season 02, Episode 03 — “Dr. Hell No”
After Dre gets his yearly physical and comes home traumatized, Pops explains his generation’s strong aversion towards healthcare and admits that he hasn’t seen a doctor in years. Shocked by this disclosure, Dre and Bow try to convince Pops to get a […]