Season 03, Episode 10 — Just Christmas, Baby
Dre’s determined to have the best Christmas ever in light of Zoey being college-bound. Meanwhile, Johan and Gigi join the family to celebrate the holiday; and Bow babysits Gigi’s newborn, triggering memories of how difficult caring for an infant can be.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural identity despite constant contradictions and obstacles coming from his liberal wife, old-school father and his assimilated, color-blind kids.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired December 15, 2016
- Black-ish S03E11 Season 03, Episode 11 — Their Eyes Were Watching Screens
Dre and Bow fear their children are being corrupted by the Internet, so they ban it from their home. And then the backlash begins.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural […]
- Tyrant S03E06 – Truth and Dignity Season 03, Episode 06 - “Truth and Dignity”
Daliyah is put in danger due to Barry's policies; Al-Qadi tries a risky plan to bring peace; Daliyah feels conflicted after Fauzi puts his feelings on the line; Barry cracks down on the political process as elections get out of control; and […]
- Fleabag S01E02 – Episode 2 Haunted by memories of her dead best friend, dumped by her emotionally-fragile boyfriend, and now desperately trying to sell her stolen goods, Fleabag attempts to rekindle romantic fires to distract her from the mayhem of her life.
Meet Fleabag. She’s not talking to all of us; she’s […]
- Jane the Virgin S2E08 – Chapter Thirty Season 02, Episode 08 – “Chapter Thirty”
Jane and Rafael are still at odds with each other as they are about to celebrate Mateo’s first Christmas. Jane discovers that the scholarship she thought she had been awarded isn’t quite that and now needs to find a way to pay for grad school. […]
- Code Black S02E12 Season 02, Episode 12 – One in a Million
Leanne defies Campbell's order and uses the hospital helicopter to reunite a family for the last time. Meanwhile, Willis and Loa use a cell phone app to communicate with an autistic young girl.
In the new medical drama Code Black, Angels […]