Season 03, Episode 12 — LEMONS
The outcome of the presidential election leads to high tensions and low productivity at Dre’s workplace. Meanwhile, Pops teaches Junior about the meaning of Martin Luther King Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech after he’s asked to deliver the message at school.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural identity despite constant contradictions and obstacles coming from his liberal wife, old-school father and his assimilated, color-blind kids.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(20 downloads) Aired January 12, 2017
- Black-ish S03E03 – 40 Acres and a Vote Season 03, Episode 03 - “40 Acres and a Vote”
With Obama leaving office and the upcoming election, Dre finds a new candidate to believe in – Junior. Junior is running for class president and is overqualified for the job, but he just can’t seem to connect with his fellow classmates. Dre […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black people are perceived now versus when he grew up. He wants to be more open-minded about being a part of his community, and his first step is […]
- Black-ish S03E14 Season 03, Episode 14 — The Name Game
Dre and Bow throw a gender-reveal party, and Dre's excited that it's his turn to name the baby, but he chooses a culturally-significant name that Bow and Ruby object to. Meanwhile, Zoey's plan for an anti-Valentine's Day with her friend is thwarted […]
- Black-ish S03E13 Season 03, Episode 13 — Good Dre Hunting
Bow convinces a reluctant Dre to give therapy a shot in hopes of coping with his anger issues. Meanwhile, Johan becomes the kids' life coach.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural identity […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E03 – Why Don’t We Do It in the Road On the day of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination, Hodiak must investigate a murder in a black neighborhood while trying to prevent an imminent riot. In the midst of the crisis in the black community, Kristin's involvement with the Black Panthers drives a wedge between her and […]