Season 03, Episode 12 — LEMONS
The outcome of the presidential election leads to high tensions and low productivity at Dre’s workplace. Meanwhile, Pops teaches Junior about the meaning of Martin Luther King Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech after he’s asked to deliver the message at school.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural identity despite constant contradictions and obstacles coming from his liberal wife, old-school father and his assimilated, color-blind kids.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired January 12, 2017
- Black-ish S03E03 – 40 Acres and a Vote Season 03, Episode 03 - “40 Acres and a Vote”
With Obama leaving office and the upcoming election, Dre finds a new candidate to believe in – Junior. Junior is running for class president and is overqualified for the job, but he just can’t seem to connect with his fellow classmates. Dre […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black people are perceived now versus when he grew up. He wants to be more open-minded about being a part of his community, and his first step is […]
- Black-ish S03E11 Season 03, Episode 11 — Their Eyes Were Watching Screens
Dre and Bow fear their children are being corrupted by the Internet, so they ban it from their home. And then the backlash begins.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E03 – Why Don’t We Do It in the Road On the day of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination, Hodiak must investigate a murder in a black neighborhood while trying to prevent an imminent riot. In the midst of the crisis in the black community, Kristin's involvement with the Black Panthers drives a wedge between her and […]
- Black-ish S03E07 – Auntsgiving Season 03, Episode 07 — “Auntsgiving”
Pops' older sister joins the family for Thanksgiving, but Ruby's not happy to see her ex-sister-in-law. Meanwhile, Dre and Bow take a vacation before the new baby is born; and the kids try to uncover Ruby's reason for disliking their great aunt so […]