An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural identity despite constant contradictions and obstacles coming from his liberal wife, old-school father and his assimilated, color-blind kids.
- Black-ish S03E11 Season 03, Episode 11 — Their Eyes Were Watching Screens Dre and Bow fear their children are being corrupted by the Internet, so they ban it from their home. And then the backlash begins. An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?” After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black people are perceived now versus when he grew up. He wants to be more open-minded about being a part of his community, and his first step is […]
- Black-ish S03E03 – 40 Acres and a Vote Season 03, Episode 03 - “40 Acres and a Vote” With Obama leaving office and the upcoming election, Dre finds a new candidate to believe in – Junior. Junior is running for class president and is overqualified for the job, but he just can’t seem to connect with his fellow classmates. Dre […]
- Black-ish S03E10 Season 03, Episode 10 — Just Christmas, Baby Dre's determined to have the best Christmas ever in light of Zoey being college-bound. Meanwhile, Johan and Gigi join the family to celebrate the holiday; and Bow babysits Gigi's newborn, triggering memories of how difficult caring for an […]
- Daddy’s Home (2015) The story of a mild-mannered radio executive (Ferrell) who strives to become the best stepdad ever to his wife's two children, but complications ensue when their freewheeling, freeloading real father arrives, forcing stepdad to compete for the affection of the […]