Documentary that pretends to show the injustices that African albinos live in, and their skin cancer problems. African albinos are persecuted and murdered to sell their body parts for wizardry. But their main hangman is the sun. Because of the shortage of resources, they die of skin cancer between 25-30 years old. In this documentary we see different stories filled with hope and faith.
- Ivory. A Crime Story (2016) Footage of the investigation documentary telling about the extermination of African elephants lasted almost three years. The film crew traveled throughout 30 countries to make a route of ivory smuggling and to find out the true culprit of these crimes against elephants.
- Little White Lie (2014) Little White Lie tells Lacey Schwartz's story of growing up in a typical upper-middle-class Jewish household in Woodstock, NY, with loving parents and a strong sense of her Jewish identity — despite the open questions from those around her about how a white girl could have such dark […]
- Sunshine (2007) 50 years from now the sun is dying and life on earth is threatened by arctic temperatures. Mankind puts together all its resources and sends a spaceship carrying a huge bomb designed to re-ignite the dying sun.
- Scorpion S02E14 – Sun Of A Gun Season 02, Episode 14 – “Sun of a Gun”
Sylvester’s estranged father, a retired general, enlists the team’s help after discovering that an African dictator has uncovered a deadly weapon of mass destruction from World War II and intends to use it.
- Code Black S01E01 – Pilot Code Black’ is a heart-pounding medical drama that takes place in the busiest, most notorious ER in the nation, where the staggering influx of patients can outweigh the limited resources available to the extraordinary doctors and nurses whose job is to treat [+]more
Season 01 , […]