Season 03, Episode 06 – “Hated in the Nation”
A police detective and her geeky young sidekick investigate a string of grisly murders with a sinister link to social media.
Over the last ten years, technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives before we’ve had time to stop and question it. In every home; on every desk; in every palm – a plasma screen; a monitor; a smartphone – a black mirror of our 21st Century existence. Black Mirror is a contemporary British re-working of The Twilight Zone with stories that tap into the collective unease about our modern world.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(23 downloads) Aired October 22, 2016
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E22 – The Rebirth (3) Season 04, Episode 22 – “The Rebirth (3)”
With Arcee, Daniel and the Plasma Energy Chamber key, Galvatron embarks on a new plan for great power – threatening to destroy Earth and possibly Cybertron. On top of that, the remaining Decepticons and the Hive's Scorponok are coming. Every […]
- Mythri (2015) Fast paced and evocative, this contemporary social drama delves into concepts of love and fidelity in human relationships in view of modern liberal lifestyles, through the lives of a scientist and a news anchor.
- Baroness von Sketch Show S01E04 – If the Killer is Watching Season 1, Episode 4 - “If the Killer Is Watching”
Sketches include a police chief making a killer fashion statement; problems planning an office Christmas party; four friends and a night of red wine.
Carolyn Taylor, Meredith MacNeill, Aurora Browne and Jennifer Whalen star in this six […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E17 – Uninvited Guest Season 04, Episode 17 – “Uninvited Guest”
When Bumblebee makes an unexpected appearance at the Bots' Training Center, he brings along more than a few surprises for the team.
Meet the Rescue Bots! Chase, Heatwave, Blades, and Boulder are given a very important mission by Optimus Prime: […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E18 – Camp Cody Season 04, Episode 18 – “Camp Cody”
In order for Blades to participate in a Lad Pioneer leveling up ceremony on the mainland, Graham and Cody help disguise him - and discover surprises along the way.
Meet the Rescue Bots! Chase, Heatwave, Blades, and Boulder are given a very important […]