Kozo Nakase (Masahiko Tsugawa) attends meetings for single widowers looking to remarry. He meets Sayoko Takeuchi (Shinobu Otake) and eventually marries her. Not longer after their marriage, Kozo Nakase suddenly collapses and dies. Kozo Nakase leaves everything to Sayako. The rest of his family are left out of his will including his daughter Tomomi (Machiko Ono). Tomomi hires a private investigator, Honda (Masatoshi Nagase), to find out more about Sayoko.
- Joe Woke Up at 6AM on a Monday (2016) Joe wakes up at 6AM on a Monday. He gets up, and changes out of his pyjamas. He makes himself the same breakfast he always does. He brushes his teeth, puts on his socks and shoes, and gets his briefcase filled with very important papers. He's ready for work. It's 6:30AM. As he goes to […]
- Her Love Boils Bathwater (2016) 湯を沸かすほどの熱い愛
Futaba has a tender and tough side. Her daughter is Azumi. One day, she learns that she doesn't have much time left to live. Futaba decides she has 4 things to do before she dies: 1.) she wants to find her missing husband and get him to resume the family bathhouse business […]
- The Killing$ of Tony Blair (2016) The story of Tony Blair's destruction of the Labour Party, his well-remunerated business interests, and the thousands of innocent people who have died following his decision to invade Iraq.
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- Muthina Kathirikai (2016) 40-year old Muthupandi's struggle to find a suitable girl for marriage ends after he fell in love with Maya. She is a 20-year old and happens to be the daughter of his ex-crush. Her father had issues with Muthupandi and this becomes a hurdle for the couple's relationship. On the other […]