Kozo Nakase (Masahiko Tsugawa) attends meetings for single widowers looking to remarry. He meets Sayoko Takeuchi (Shinobu Otake) and eventually marries her. Not longer after their marriage, Kozo Nakase suddenly collapses and dies. Kozo Nakase leaves everything to Sayako. The rest of his family are left out of his will including his daughter Tomomi (Machiko Ono). Tomomi hires a private investigator, Honda (Masatoshi Nagase), to find out more about Sayoko.
- Joe Woke Up at 6AM on a Monday (2016) Joe wakes up at 6AM on a Monday. He gets up, and changes out of his pyjamas. He makes himself the same breakfast he always does. He brushes his teeth, puts on his socks and shoes, and gets his briefcase filled with very important papers. He's ready for work. It's 6:30AM. As he goes to […]
- The Killing$ of Tony Blair (2016) The story of Tony Blair's destruction of the Labour Party, his well-remunerated business interests, and the thousands of innocent people who have died following his decision to invade Iraq.
- Muthina Kathirikai (2016) 40-year old Muthupandi's struggle to find a suitable girl for marriage ends after he fell in love with Maya. She is a 20-year old and happens to be the daughter of his ex-crush. Her father had issues with Muthupandi and this becomes a hurdle for the couple's relationship. On the other […]
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- New Girl S06E13 Season 6 , Episode 13 – Cece's Boys
As Jess tries to find a new vice principal, she discovers that she has a real problem when it comes to making decisions. Meanwhile, Cece enlists Jess and Reagan to help her recruit new models, and the guys are in for a surprise when they enjoy a day […]