Reserved yoga instructor May’s peaceful, clean-living life is thrown out of balance by the arrival of her long-lost sister Shiva, a street-smart yet naive young woman trapped in an abusive relationship. May feels compelled to rescue the hapless Shiva, but she finds herself increasingly drawn out of her sedate world and deeper into Shiva’s chaotic one.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired October 15, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(41 downloads) Aired November 3, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(26 downloads) Aired November 3, 2015
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season S01E02 – Josh’s Girlfriend is Really Cool! When Rebecca learns that Josh has a gorgeous yoga instructor girlfriend named Valencia, she is determined to learn everything about her. Rebecca attempts (unsuccessfully) to learn yoga, tries (unsuccessfully) to get into the local nightclub Josh and Valencia go to, and finds herself […]
- Girls S05E08 – Homeward Bound Season 05, Episode 08 – “Homeward Bound”
Hannah’s summer road trip ends abruptly, so Ray comes to her rescue, but their trip back to New York is anything but ordinary. Meanwhile, Adam visits Laird’s apartment when he’s worried about his sister; Shoshanna tries to settle back into life […]
- Once Upon a Time S05E19 – Sisters Season 05, Episode 19 - “Sisters”
Hades wants his heart healed by Zelena so they can have a future together and trap the heroes in the Underworld, but Regina uncovers this plan and turns to Cora for help. Meanwhile, David and James meet at last; and Cora shares a huge family […]
- The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar (2015) Set in the African savannah, the film follows Kion as he assembles the members of the 'Lion Guard'. Throughout the film, the diverse team of young animals will learn how to utilize each of their unique abilities to solve problems and accomplish tasks to maintain balance within the Circle […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E03 – Arrivals Season 04, Episode 03 – “Arrivals”
As Frankie struggles to adjust to life with her baby sister, the Bots are surprised by a new arrival of their own.