When Jamie is caught on camera committing what could be construed as police brutality at an anti-policy demonstration, Frank is forced to turn the case over to Internal Affairs. Also, Danny and Baez investigate a rape case involving a civil rights attorney who claims the charges were drummed up in retaliation for the investigation into Jaime.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired October 31, 2015
- Blue Bloods S07E09 Season 07, Episode 09– ”Confessions”
Frank is left with minimal information to find a missing boy when a conflicted priest who could help won't break the seal of confession. Also, Danny and Baez investigate the death of a prominent New York City socialite with a secret life, and Jamie […]
- Blue Bloods S07E07 Season 07, Episode 07– ”Guilt by Association”
Anthony works with Danny, much to Danny's dismay, to solve the murder of a witness in Danny's case. Meanwhile, Robert Lewis seeks Frank's public support of an investigation by the Attorney General; and Jamie responds to an attempted-suicide […]
- Blue Bloods S06E13 – Stomping Grounds When a well-regarded, newly retired NYPD lieutenant is accused of shooting a group of potential muggers on the subway and then disappears, Frank must deal with the fallout. Also, when a drug dealer returns to Baez’s old neighborhood, she and Danny must figure out how to arrest him for a […]
- Blue Bloods S07E04 – Mob Rules Season 07, Episode 04 - “Mob Rules"
Intent on bringing justice to Lieutenant Gormley after he is beaten by a mob outside his home, Danny and Frank enlist the aid of Detective Anthony Abetemarco, who has a personal connection to the neighborhood where the attack occurred. Also, Eddie and […]
- Conviction (2016) S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – Not Okay
The team investigates the case of a woman convicted of killing a popular college-basketball player whom she said raped her.
Lawyer and former First Daughter Hayes Morrison is about to accept a job offered from her sexy nemesis, NY District Attorney […]